** 0.60 % as Processing fee and 0.15 % as Documentation Charges. (Actual stamp and registration charges extra)
^^ 0.80 % as Processing fee and 0.30 % as Documentation Charges. (Actual stamp and registration charges extra)
10. Term Loan Review Charges: (for all loans over Rs. 10 lakh) : 0.10 % p.a. ***
***Applicable to all loans with maturity period of more than 24 months.
$ - in addition to stock audit fees.
1. RuPay Debit Card Offers
2. Visa Debit Card Offers
3. No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
4. CUB launches mBank Plus application to perform your banking tasks from your palm anywhere anytime. To view the features of the mBank Plus application Click here..
6. CUB launches missed call services call 9278177444 to get your operative account balance.
7."Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL on the same day.....issued in the interest of investors."
8. KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
9. RuPay Card Online Usage Instructions in IRCTC.Click here..