Q. 7.What step should the customer take in the event of one forgets PIN or if the card is sucked in by the ATM?
Ans7.The customer may contact the card issuing bank and apply for a new PIN or retrieval/issuance of a new card.
Q. 8. What should be done if card is lost/stolen?
Ans 8. The customer may contact the card issuing bank immediately on noticing the loss so as to enable the bank to block the card.
Q. 9. Is there any minimum and maximum cash withdrawal limit per day?
Ans9.Yes. broadly the withdrawal limits are set by the card issuing banks. This limit is displayed at the respective ATM locations.
Q.10. What steps should a customer take in case of failed ATM transaction at other bank ATMs, where his account is debited?
Ans 10. The customer should lodge a complaint with the card issuing bank at the earliest. This process is applicable even if the transaction was carried out at another bank’s ATM.
Q. 11. Is there any time limit for the card issuing banks for re-crediting the customers account for a failed ATM transaction indicated under Q No. 10?
Ans 11. As per the RBI instructions, banks have been mandated to resolve customer complaints by re-crediting the customers account within 7 working days from the date of complaint.
Q. 12. Are the customers eligible for compensation for delays beyond 7 working days?
Ans 12. Yes. Effective from July 1, 2011, banks have to pay customers Rs. 100/- per day for delays beyond 7 working days. The compensation has to be credited to the account of the customer without any claim being made by the customer. If the complaint is not lodged within 30 days of transaction, the customer is not entitled for any compensation for delay in resolving his / her complaint.
Q 13.What is the course of action for the customer if the complaint is not addressed by his/her bank within the stipulated time?
Ans 13.The customer can take recourse to the local Banking Ombudsman in such situations.
1. RuPay Debit Card Offers
2. Visa Debit Card Offers
3. No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
4. CUB launches mBank Plus application to perform your banking tasks from your palm anywhere anytime. To view the features of the mBank Plus application Click here..
6. CUB launches missed call services call 9278177444 to get your operative account balance.
7."Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL on the same day.....issued in the interest of investors."
8. KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
9. RuPay Card Online Usage Instructions in IRCTC.Click here..