Account can be opened jointly with a Non Resident on Either or Survivor/Former or Survivor
Account can be opened jointly with a Non Resident or Resident
Deposit can be held in foreign currency - AUD,CAD,EUR,GBP,JPY,SEK,USD
NRE Savings Rate 4.00% p.a. on daily closing balance
If you are in Middle East Countries please follow the procedure given below to remit funds.
Fill in the application form for opening NRE/NRO and FCNR (B) deposits is available in our Bank’s website
You can remit funds from abroad to your own account with CUB or to the account of the beneficiary in India
The remittances can be made in any one of the following methods
1. SEPTEMBER 2015 - RESULTS
2. Register with RuPay PaySecure. To make your RuPay card online transactions in a secure way.Click here..
3. CUB launches missed call services call 9278177444 to get your operative account balance.
4. Download most secured Android mobile banking application from Google Playstore.
5. "Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL on the same day.....issued in the interest of investors."
6. KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.