Fill in the application form for opening NRE/NRO and FCNR (B) deposits is available in our Bank’s website http://www.cityunionbank.com/PageMenuDocs/download/nreopening.pdf which may be used for opening the account with specific indication of the type of account required.
The signature in the account opening form and the above documents should be attested by a Bank where you maintain your account or Indian Embassy or High Commission or Consulate or Notary Public or person known to the Bank.
1. SEPTEMBER 2015 - RESULTS
2. Register with RuPay PaySecure. To make your RuPay card online transactions in a secure way.Click here..
3. CUB launches missed call services call 9278177444 to get your operative account balance.
4. Download most secured Android mobile banking application from Google Playstore.
5. "Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL on the same day.....issued in the interest of investors."
6. KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.