Savings Accounts are intended to mobilise the savings of the community.A savings account is a safe, convenient and affordable way to save your money. It's much safer to keep your money at a bank than to keep a large amount...
Fixed deposit are deposits payable after a fixed period of time. It carries only simple interest payable monthly /quarterly/ half yearly annually...
The period for which the deposit can run will be 12, 15, 18, 21 months and so on and up to 120 months in multiples of 3 months. Maturity date will be calculated from the date of initial deposit.
Important features of the CUB TAX SAVER SILVER Deposit
Available under Insurance
Individuals /Business Concern having a net Salary/Income not less than 15000/- per month and professional/others who earn not less than Rs. 1,50,000/- per annum...
ATM Services, RTGS, NEFT, Demand Draft, Standing Instructions, Nomination facility...
1. RuPay Debit Card Offers
2. Visa Debit Card Offers
3. No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
4. CUB launches mBank Plus application to perform your banking tasks from your palm anywhere anytime. To view the features of the mBank Plus application Click here..
6. CUB launches missed call services call 9278177444 to get your operative account balance.
7."Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat account --> Update your Mobile Number with your Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL on the same day.....issued in the interest of investors."
8. KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.
9. RuPay Card Online Usage Instructions in IRCTC.Click here..